Guava farming in baroda gujarat

Hello everyone
I am Nisarg from A’bad Gujarat.I am agrienthusiasts.I want information regarding guava farming.Few days back I got to know that in Baroda(Vadodara) one of the farmer doing it on large scale and exporting it.That farmer is grewing big guava fruit than normal one.Some company provides all consultancy regarding seeds and other stuff.I just want to know that Is there any chances of big guava…?
And That farmer earns more money by exporting it.Is it possible any one have details…?

Dear Sri Nisarg sir, We don’t know the variety which other farmer is growing and marketing in your area. If it is white in colour ( inside ) it must be Allahabad Safeda or it may be Luknow 49. If inside is red in colour it must be Lalit variety, Any how i want to explain you the following things in Guava. If you are a farmer spend all the time in your farm, then go for farming Guava in MEADOWS ORCHADERING sytem of Guava in which you have to plant at a distance of 2mtr x 1 mtr , and you can acomodate 2,000 plants per acre. You have to prune the plants regularly after each harvest. You can go to CISTH,Luknow and can see some model farms or-- you can go to maharashtra and see some Guava farms, who are following Meadows orchard system for guava. if you want I can give you the above farms addresses. Guava do well and reciprocates very well for organic mannures and if you feed well with the help of a consultant, you can get fruits each of above 500 gms, and getting each plant 50 to 60 fruits is not a problem I beleive. g.p.rao, farmer.

Dear Sir,
as mentioned details by you are correct.Beacause we have planted 20 acres of guava including L-49 and Lalit variety in Jalgaon,Maharastra.We producing guava and graft also.
Thanks.

[quote=g.p.rao]
go for farming Guava in MEADOWS ORCHADERING sytem of Guava in which you have to plant at a distance of 2mtr x 1 mtr [/quote]

Sehrawat Organic Farm in Gurgaon follows this high density plantation method for their guava plants and is reaping good yields beginning with the first year itself.

Hi,
Which type of weather and soil reqired for that variety?

Thanks

Shailesh