I’m interested in knowing the Gerbera cultivation economics in North Maharashtra region ( Muktainagar,Dist : Jalgaon ) and the details of potential buyers to start planning for setting it up in our farm. I’m a beginner (as my parents look after the farm these days ) and would be interested in knowing following details,
- Any trainings/Technical Guidance for this planning available nearby Pune? ( As I stay in Pune these days )
- Details of any Govt subsidiary available.
- Finance options from Govt Sector Banks
- Help in feasibility study of this project in the North Maharashtra Region ( Muktainagar,Dist : Jalgaon ) which has comparatively less rainfalls.
- Transport options from Muktainagar (Dist-Jalgaon )…if everything else works out well .
- Low cost water-saving options. ( As we have load-shedding for many hours in this area )
- Anything else which will be of help in this regard…