Gerbera / Capsicum cultivation

I am looking for a project report that can be submitted to bank and NHB for loan and subsidy purposes for Gerbera and Capsicum cultivation in Andhra pradesh near hyderabad

Pl meet your nearest Horticulture Officer or Assistant Director of Horticulture for full guidance, subsidy details and project report.

good luck

B R Reddy

Thank you for your reply Mr Reddy. I have been to the concerned authorities as you have advised. I could only get the information about the subsidy but not the project report.

Can you give your ph no, If you are doing farming, I would like to meet you

Dear Sri Prasad Pothan ,

There will be so many Project Report issuing Org/individuals in Hyderabad. Pl contact the Aao, Agriculture officer, of your or any other Nationalised Bank branch and ask for details. They will be having details of so many . you can, Contact them.

Nationalised Bank of yours or any other Agri branch can provide you Agri/Horti loans. Best to contact your known Bank officials , along with project Report.

Project Report issuing experts will give you an Agri Project Report, and NHB/NHM report copy also, and charges you as per their charges. (May be negotiable).

With best wishes, g.p.Rao, farmer.