• 8 Solar Collectors
  • Powder coated rust proof support for solar collectors
  • Fully Closed Dryer - Protection from dust, pollution, insects,
  • 24 Stainless steel trays (304 grade)
  • Glass wool Insulation
  • 1 HP Motor for hot air circulation
  • Electric Panel with Temperature Controller & RTD Sensors
  • Backup - 3 KW Electric heaters
  • One - Industrial grade Vegetable & fruit cutting machine with multipurpose Stainless Steel blades
  • One - Industrial grade Pulverizer (Stainless Steel) for making powder of dried products.

Fitting - Plant is portable. It can be fitted on house terrace, open farm & does not require big space. Plant can be shifted in small truck to anywhere in India.

Best Mechanism -
Day time - Plant runs fully on solar energy in day time. 100 % solar energy used. Almost runs free of cost for whole day.
Night time - You can use 3 Kw Electric heaters as backup for rainy season or night time in case of extra demand of product.

Reason for Sale - 100 Kg pilot is complete & successful. Going for bigger 2 Ton plant. We can support you by purchasing your products & will share few of our buyer’s direct contacts.

Please contact if you like to purchase.

Please give me detail and quotation…on my email mhkhan2709@gmail.com

Sir:
What is the amount you are expecting?
my mail ID is ykamesh@gail.com; Hyderabad.
Thank you.

I am interested please call me or WhatsApp details on 7892986011. Or email on psri@live.com

Hi. I am Sudha from Hyd . I am intrested in the defydrator. can u tell me the dimensions and the price u r quoting for it

please send quote to madhuspride@yahoo.com for attention of Bhaskar Patel at Tropiman Agro Products Ltd. tel 8490066700

Send information to Rsahil@yahoo.com

Thank you. I have sent detailed information to all on your email ID.

Awaiting your reply for further clarification
Reply to madhuspride@yahoo.com
Or call me 8490066700
Bhaskar Patel

Please let me know the cost and please send the picture by whats app to 09447488037
regards shebi

Hi:

We are interested! What is your contact detail?
Please mail me your contact detail and the price.

-Biplab
de.biplab@gmail.com

Dear Biplab,
I have sent you email with full details.