Farm Visits of FarmNest Members

i think i m going to move to bangalore.
you all are doing so much together. i wish i could join u fellows.

Hello All,

we have a 14 acre farm near Bidadi where my father has been practising organic farming for 3 decades. While our farm might not be totally different from other natural farms, i invite interested members to visit my farm to learn from our experiences and stories, and also share yours too.

thanks
KK

Thank you very much for the invite. I am already excited to visit the farm ( am sure many others also will be ;D ).

Can you please mail me your number to subramanian.g.r@gmail.com .

welcome to Farmnest. We will team up and visit your farm. 3 decades of experience is really rich, we cannot miss it. Thank you for invitation.

Hi All,
please count me in for the visit .

Thanks,
Prashant

I have PM’ed you my number

Hi All
i am from Telecom Background (ex Nokia Operations Director for Russian region)
I had purchased a 62 Acres of land in Maiduguri 95 KM from Bangalore 3 years back
I have started construction and development of farm from last 1 year, which includes

1. Milk Dairy (Housing facility for 100 cows ( 98% completed) and we have 6 Acers of Green fodder and 160 tons of dry fodder in stock
  2. Housing facility for 1000 Sheep’s Under construction (we have 200 sheep’s and counting)the housing facility is still under construction, we have agasea, COFS26 and Alfalfa crop for feed and fodder
  3. 12000 Chicken breeding Facility under construction
  4. We have 40000 Fish breeding facility (we have 10000 fishes at present)
  5. 4000Silk worm facility (under construction)
  6. We have 20 Acres with drip irrigation for Vegetables (under development)
  7. We have 20 Acres for grains + 8 Acers for fruit (under development)
    I had done a 12 years of research in India, Europe, Russia, Africa and American in animal husbandry Horticulture and agriculture and taken several trainings
    Practically the ground realities are different from theory and from class rooms
    I have undergone all kind of headache, pain and difficulties (but difficulties don’t know I am a die-hard man)
    It is said that the more risk Then more reward, agriculture and animal husbandry is the only business where you can maximize your profit upto 200% (you need to do it rightly and timely)
    I know what kind of dreams plans and vision all the newbies have
    I am here to help anyone who wants to do this amazing human food producing business
    You can expect help on land selection, crop selection, livestock selection or any help in agricultural field from me free of cost
    I am want to help just because I have undergone all kinds of pains and difficulties and I know how it hurts
    Anyone want to visit can call me or search on Google “R & K Farm Madhugiri Karnataka”
    Or copy and paste the link in your browser
    google.com/maps/place/R+%26 … ebf31697af

Thanks and Regards

Ibrahim Khan
R & K Farm
Dadagondanahalli, Madhugiri, Tumkur Karnataka 572124, India
Mobile 9900998788
Ibkhan80@yahoo.com

Hi Ibrahim,

Really inspiring, I wish you very best in all your endeavours. We would like to visit your farm sometime.

@Sri/Subramani: Can we plan something in the coming days :slight_smile:

Regards,
agri_lover

Any one interested is welcome any time
Please Note My farm is still under development and construction
you will have a first hand under construction farm experience only
just give me a call in advance to prepare some food and snacks
Thanks and Regards

Ibrahim Khan
R & K Farm
Dadagondanahalli, Madhugiri, Tumkur Karnataka 572124, India
Mobile 9900998788
Ibkhan80@yahoo.com

Hi Guys,

This thread has given me a lot of information.I was very happy to find that there are a great bunch of people out there interested in farming.I am an aeronautical engineer by profession though currently trying drift towards my passion of farming…Since we are many people out here from different places with different information about farming I would propose that we can have a google hangout session on a weekend and know about each other and share the knowledge and ideas which we possess…

Gowtham
ethnicacres.wordpress.com/

Ibrahim Bhai,
thanks a lot for all the information provided during your farm visit .

Friends,
if you want to learn how to think big, plan big and execute big, Ibrahim bhai’s farm is right place .

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant