Farm manure

Hi

Is Farm yard manure is best or Godavari Gold Manure (Cramandal) is best? Can anyone help with reasons?

Thanks,

Koteswarar Rao

Dear Mr. Rao,

Plse note some of technologies posted by BIOFARMS.

Cowdung -50% + Poultry Manure -25% + Rock Phosphate -10% + Sheep manure -15% ----

and add 10 kg urea /ton moist the whole content + Then add Bye Bye Phorate/Furadan

technique (Posted by BIOFARMS) and apply on the composting heap and mix it well , cover with

plastic sheet for 10 days. Then uncover the sheet and mix it well again moist if the water content

is less.

To prevent FOUL SMELL – during composting - Spray EM -(Effective Micro organism) -200 ml/

200 lts water and spray to the heap to prevent any type of foul smell while composting. After 30-

45 days - Mix chemical fertilizers , micro nutrients with the moisted compost and fill in plastic

bags and keep it for 5- 7 days , then apply to any crop plants.

This method will help prevent fertilizer loss. This is best compost one can prepare in farm itself.

Thank you
Good Luck

Thanks for sharing the info.

Currently i am unable to devote much time in my farm. I visit weekly and have some resident farm workers.

Can you suggest some ready to use manure (which I can buy) which is as good as the one you suggested?

thanks in advance.

Kote

Dear mr.

Plse go with castor cake ,Neem cake and Single Super phosphate

Thank you
Good luck