Farm development -required suggestions

Hi All,
This is my first post . Currently working in Biopharma professional in Bangalore. Like all others who are part of this forum I do love farming and planning to do ZBNF.

I am from ananthapur district , Andhra Pradesh. I am planning to cultivate my agriculture land of 30acares.

I would like to know what is the best option from forum members.

Please provide your suggestions, which crop could be the best to manage the farm from Bangalore.

Please connect me through phone-9494242720.All,
This is my first post . Currently working in Biopharma professional in Bangalore. Like all others who are part of this forum I do love farming and planning to do ZBNF.

I am from ananthapur district , Andhra Pradesh. I am planning to cultivate my agriculture land of 30acares.

I would like to know what is the best option from forum members.
Please provide your suggestions, which crop could be the best to manage the farm from Bangalore.

Please connect me through phone-9494242720.

@Muttubiotech - If you can share your plan or your thoughts probably the members can help you with their views of what has worked or not.
Also i would suggest going through the forum extensively as there is immense amount of information already there in the previous posts from very learned and experienced members.

2 Likes

Good Day

Your thought to Agriculture of your own land ZBNF good .

First : How much time you can devote
Second : How much working Capital you can Spend
Third : Water source availabiliy

Fourth : which product is demand in Around your farm 100KM sourroundings

Rest we can discuss further .

BobTino , Agronmist
Agronmics

1 Like