End to End watermelon cultivation Help

Dear Nikhil & other members,

Yes I have recevied lot of information from all of you and Nikhil your watermelon.pdf is very very helpful. Being a new to the farming and language of farming … am just taking time to grasp . You guys helping me big time… Thanks.

Regards
Daya

Thank you Sir,
I have Planned for Planting Water Melon and Musk melon 1 Acre each in the end of March 2014. Kindly inform us whether the Month of March is Ideal time for Planting Musk melon and water melon. My Land is of Black+ Red Gravely soil. Is it suitable. Also kindly let us know whether to plant the seed are to be Directly plated or to Grow in the Vegetable Seed Trays and Plant later.

Kindly mail us the full Tutorial on Water Melon and Musk melon since some Points like Economics and suitable varieties for Hyderabad Climate (Tropical Climate) were missed in the Link you Have provided. My Mail ID is vasudhagreenfarms@gmail.com,

Thank you Sir With Best Wishes,
MANNE.SN,B.Co.,LLB.,
for Vasudha Green Farms,
vasudhagreenfarms@gmil.com,
Hyderabad.

Hi,

We just planted watermelon in 9 acres a week back.

Reg. your question - If you plant in March End you may harvest it in Jun 1st or second week. At that time you should not water the watermelon plants. But i guess in June the rains may start. So, research in this angle and try to go ahead.

Reg. price in June - I believe you may get good price as that is end of the season.

We did sowing of seeds but to germinate it may take 1 week. So, if you have time constraint then go for saplings…

Regards,
Vijay

Thank you Sir,

Can you Provide me the Tutorial of Water Melon Farming in PD F Format to mail ID vasudhagreenfarms@gmail.com

Thank you With Best Wishes,
MANNE.SN,
for Vasudha Green Farms,

has any one tried with shapes in watermelon?

will be of a great information sharing .

goutham