Eco- village community life

Come Join Us To Create a sustainable  Life in Eco-village
The common ground our dreams could be an eco-village – a place of our dreams that we can create ourselves.

The Project
Our  eco Village is an attempt to  integrate, sustainable and natural Permaculture practice, design approach that integrates human communities and agricultural systems by mimicking complex ecological relationships. At the core of the  Eco Village philosophy is a quest to bring human livelihood closer to the natural environment. This will be achieved by having self sustained agriculture, horticulture, dairy, poultry, rain water harvesting, eco friendly farm houses exploiting renewable sources of energy for a small scale settlement.
PLAN /PROPOSAL—
We can form a group of 20-50 people,out of these some 15-20 people will share about 30 TO 50 ACRES OF LAND AND DEVELOP IT WITH FOREST TREES,FRUIT ORCHARD,AQUACULTURE INCLUDING AQUAPONICS,FLORICULTURE  AND COTTAGE INDUSTRY,WE PLAN TO FORM A SUSATINABLE COMMUNITY LIFE

Dear Rajeev ji

The idea you have floated seems  good while reading but I feel that it is a pain to gather like minded people that too for such a project where returns are unpredictable.
We can discuss further as I would like to be associated in such a endeavor. Please advice the area where you would like to start such community and investment expected from me.

regards
ashish

Dear Ashish,
your fear is right,lot of people doubt sustainablity,

1.can u imagine 10 guntha of Land is enough to feed a family of five round the year!!!,Yes possible-- DEEPAK SUCHDE MODEL with soil management (Amrit Mitti/Amrut Jal)

2.Chemical farming has killed our soil,we can regenerate soil by Humus ,organic biomass and proper soil management

3.Monoculture has again exhaused soil nutrients,companion planting and poly culture is solution

1. Permaculture design for sustainabilty in energy,food,shelter is to be adopted

2. 64 types of vedic arts will add to sustainable economics in village life

regards

Thank you Sir for Brining out Sustainability in Farming wit the Concepts of
[size=180][size=180][color=green]DEEPAK SUCHDE MODEL[/color][/size] with soil management (Amrit Mitti/Amrut Jal)  [/size]
and [size=180][color=green]Permaculture[[/color]/size] design.As far as our introduction is concerned we are Farmers Motivating Natural/Organic Farming. But in view of the Low Yielding on these Methods no body is coming Forward in following Organic Farming. Even then I am continuously Motivating the Neighbouring Farmers in adopting the above Methods.My  Main aim is to Safeguard Mother Earth as well as the Environment.

Kindly Provide us the full details of above said Farming Methods.By taking advantage of these Methods some Business Men are Grabbing Money.
Some Australian has Continuously sending Mails for Providing a CD in Permaculture by charging huge Money towards Postal Charges stating that CD is FREE. But I have not Ordered in not believing his Statement.

Hence we are humbly requesting you to Kindly Mail us the Full Text/E-Book  on both the Farming Methods.My Mail ID is vasudhagreenfarms@gmail.com  . Kindly send the what ever the Material you can Provide sir.

Mr Manne,
              I have the training videos of permaculture by Bill Mollison and Geoff Lawton. Being a High-end Techie, i managed to get these from my contacts. Please PM me your contact details. I can hand this over to you when I visit hyderabad. These cant be sent over mail due to copy right concerns.

Regards,
AKS

1 Like

Regarding the natueco farming model by Deekpak Suchde, please download it at

api.ning.com/files/WltTFfACAjc0z … TO/ns1.pdf

You can contact Deepak suchede for any further inputs. I personally met him and he is a very nice guy and explains you in detail if you want.

can you send me the videos as i am working on a premaculture eco community and soon to intrigate few people