I m Having 10 acres of land with abundant water resource in Bidar District, Karnataka. I want to start a diary farm with 10 cows and 10 buffaloes. Here are some of my confusions.
- Can some one suggest me from where to get good breed of cows and buffaloes with good yield suitable for the region.
- Here people had said that cross breed HF cows from bangalore ,tamilnadu will not perform well, as the region is hot.
- Cost of Cows and Buffaloes with yield of more than 10-12 litre per day.
- feeding cost per cow and buffalo.
- what should be the feed for the cow and the buffalo. Can i be totally dependent on my agriculture land or i have to purchase some feed from outside.
Please suggest me, I am willing to start a diary farm in my small district.