- Please understand that you can chill milk up to 4 degree C and not below that. You cannot freeze milk as it can create many issues.
- Chilled milk taste won’t change.
- Chill the milk to 4 degree C and transport it in insulated tankers. Better to be equipped for slight chilling in the tanker itself in case the temperature rises above 4 degree C.
- The present cost for a 1000 litre BMC may be nearly 3-4 lakhs.
- The most cost efficient way of storing milk will be in a Bulk Milk Cooler Direct Expansion type with digital temperature indicators. The cooler shuts off automatically when it reaches 4 degree and starts on its own when the temperature rises.
- May be below Rs.35000/-
- Liquid form only in insulated & refrigerated trucks , to avoid loss of temperature.
- You can keep the milk 1 day if the milk is not disturbed and temperature maintained in insulated Bulk Milk Coolers with Digital Temperature indicators with auto on/off set up.
boumatic.com - Milking Parlours, Dairy Farm Automation, Milk measurement
www.tarimak.com - milking machines to milk 1,2,5,8,10,12 cows at a time. TRolley model milking machines are there for small herd, totally oil free machines
Watch these two sites too.These 2 companies have presence in India.