Bye Bye Phorate/Furadan save mankind

DEAR ALL,

BIOFARMS R & D CENTER, RAMAKKALMEDU, IDUKKI,KERALA- devoloped “BIOFERMENTATION” technique

to eliminate SOIL INSECTS,NEMATODES etc… IT IS WIDELY USING THE “cardamom farmers”

OF kerala- TO CONTROL " root grubs, nematodes"ETC…

ADVANTAGES OF THIS TECHNIQUE

– increase MICROBIAL POPULATION OF SOIL —ie. SOUND HEALTH OF SOIL

–KILL ALL PATHOGENS, WEED SEEDS, NEMATODE POPULATION PRESENT IN COWDUNG/SHEEP

MANURE

– 10- 20% OF COWDUNG/ ANY COMPLEX ORGANIC MATERIAL NEEDED FOR WHOLE SEASON

–NEUTRALIZE ADDED PESTICIDES IN SOIL BY MICROBIAL ACTIVITY – THERE BY PREVENTING

GROUND WATER CONTAMINATION

–CREATE AN ENVIRONMENT FOR EARTH WORMS-- THIS IS PROVED IN KERALA. THIS IS THE BASIC

STEP IN ORGANIC FARMING/ SUSTAINABLE AGRICULTURE

TECHNOLOGY

Cow dung -250-300 kg + Jaggary -20 kg + Sugar -10 kg + Cooked maida flour- 20 kg +FM -250 g +

Amin-100 gm + cooked chicken waste -25 kg + yeast -50 gm + --BIOCULTURES (Trichoderma+

Azospirillum+Phosphate culture +Potash culture + Beauvaria+ Verticillium + Paeciliomyces +

Metarrhizium - aLL 250ML EACH/ 1 KG POWDER put ALL THE ABOVE MATERIAL
IN 500 LITS OF

WATER OF 10 DAYS - AGAIN ADD 500 LITS MORE WATER TO MAKE FINAL VOLUME OF 1000 LITS.

DRENCHING:-

10- 20 LITS OF ABOVE SOLUTION IN 200 LITS WATER -DRENCH 5- 10 LITS TO PERENNIAL TREES

fILTER AND APPLY THROUGH DRIP SYSTEM, ALSO CARRYOUT FOLIAR SPRAY TOO.

PRACTICE AND GIVE FEED BACK," BECOME A MEMBER OF SOIL SAVING TEAM"

THANK YOU
GOODLUCK

Dear Sir,

1)What is cooked maida flour?
2)What is FM?
3)Metarrizhium all 250ml/ 1kg powder…which powder?
4)What is cooked chicken waste?

I am an apprentice in the field,still learning the a,b,c,d of agriculture.
Regards.
Rafiq Yusuf.

Dear Mr.
plse go grocery shop and ask maida flour - using to make parota,samosa etc…

FM - is a micronutrient + Aminoacids - mixture for the growth of microbes.

Metarrhizhium -is a bio culture to kill soil insects ( plse check pesticide shop)

Cooked chicken waste - chicken shop chicken head, legs , intestine etc…

Try to spare time and search the material . Plse not make this site as internet farming and to

make it as internet based farming. Those people practising my techniques are so happy now.

Plse try and give the light to all members
Thank you
Good luck

Sir, Thankyou for your reply.
You are an expert.
I am just an apprentice, learning the basic skills.

Chicken waste should be added as it is or shredded and added.
It is better to ask and do things.
Learning is an never ending process.

Thankyou again Sir.
Regards.
Rafiq Yusuf.

Got some pics from biofarms by email (thanks!) - posting them here.
It would really be great to hear from anyone who uses and validates the practice (of course, FarmNest.com only helps the interaction and does not validate the information as you know).

a good method. but, canot this method be simplified. is it wise to use maida flour a food product in agriculture to make manure.
what about simplyfying this method.

Sir,
I tried many inputs to replace maida - but the problem is its availability, eg.Biscuit powder, sorghum starch, any starchy waste can be used. Plse find out which is the cheapest starchy material available in the particular area.
Thank you
Good Luck

IS IT NOT POSSIBLE/WORTH TO REDUCE SO MANY PRODUCTS IN PREPARING THIS MANURE.
MOST OF THE INPUTS IN THIS PREPARATION MAKE A FARMER DEPENDANT ON MANY EXTERNAL INPUTS.
WHAT ABOUT USING A SINGLE EASILY AVAILABLE INPUT.
IS IT POSSIBLE.

Sir,
Plse note one thing the inputs mentioned all are readily available with biofertilizer companies, rest of the things are available in local market. It is widely using the farmers of kerala. Major concern about phorate/Furdan is so dangerous to mankind.You might be knowing in kerala govt banned more than 11 Agri. pest ./disease control chemicals. Major threat in cardamom are root grubs, nematodes etc… Farmers are totally depending on above chemicals. 5 years back itself my system is popularised. Still Research institutes have no alternate system. It is a popular system in kerala.Plse see steps i mentioned in organic farming. Plse I request all of Farmnet members to practice some of my technologies, if you use my technique with little strain never post this type of response.
Biofarms duty is to save soil with simple technologies. Farmers should have a quest to know more knowledge from all over the world. I posted many valuable techniques ,so far there is no feed back.
Be a practical farmer, I will never post theory oriented explanations, I am a practical oriented technologist with international experience.
Thank you
Good luck

YOUR RESEARCH IS APPRECIATED.
CAN WE GET A BREAK UP OF COSTS FOR PRODUCING THIS 1000 LTRS OF THIS PRODUCT.

Dear Mr.Puri,

I am an Agri. Biotechnologist , a team member of Late. Prof. R.R.Shah,Dean , Navsari Agri. University,

Gujarat.I travelled many countries, self retired from Kingdom of Saudi Arabia at the age of 37. Now

I am doing PhD work (DNA-finger printing in cardamom), only for to assist cardamom farmers.,

alsoBiofarms assisting farmer’s children to do MSc, MPhil, PhD dessertation in Cardamom. There

by to shape challenging research workers in cardamom. Plse see the advantages of Bye Bye

Phorate/Furadan Technique.

Thank you
Good Luck

Thank

Yes the research is good. It has some weaknesses.

The cost is exorbitant.

The product does not meet the standards of organic certification.

When only one product is sufficient why one needs so many inputs.

People have been working with only one product with practical positive results why other products are needed.

One must look at the world outside.

One must be receptive to criticisms.

Dear Mr.Puri,

My system is not meant for organic farming but for GAP (good Agri. Practice); Plse read the

advantages carefully and see its importance. Cardamom is one of costliest crops somewhere I put

its economics /acre widely using farmers of kerala. If anyone want they can use it, and enjoy the

results.There are so many farmnest members are using many of my techniques. getting the feed back

too.

Thank you
Good Luck

Dear Sri Keshavapuri,

I know we discussed this before and you provided some details to me about the locations where this is being used. Are you willing to reveal the product information you refer to for the benefit of all the members now? Otherwise it is very hard for members to imagine it and its efficacy. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Chandra

Dear Mr.Chandra,

Bye Bye Phorate/furadan is proven technique widely using cardamom farmers. Re establishment of

earth worm is one of its objectives. Many members are not seeing the advantages. I am totally

against the so called Organic farming, With my experience in abroad. Good Agriculture Practice

(GAP)is the system can feed, save and protect the Environment And Mankind. Against Stemborer

in cardamom developed “BIO SCREW”, without pesticides ( 60 days) no attack of borer observed.

Commercialize the product soon for cardamom farmers.

Thank you

I am Vegetarian. I Cannot use Chicken waste. What is another option

Sir,

Really sorry to say one thing, the posted technologies are exclusively for farmers

and not for others . ok

thank you

To add more meaning to the comment:
A farmer is NOT bound by any religen cast or race etc.

!No offense!
If you are vegetarian no problem Dont eat chicken, in the above posts it is adviced to use as pesticide not to eat. You can always get it done by a labour.