Business opportunity without ant investment

Hi Friends ,Welcome to www.mba – india.in Digital Platform

This is the unique business concept of DIGITAL MARKETING which my friend in Bangalore has started . Please go through the company website www.mba-india.in in which you will get complete information .First understand the concept properly before going ahead.

Note there is no investment , no deposit in this business . If you are appointed by the company as DFBA ( District Field Business Associate of your District ) – you will be giving jobs to 150 homes in your area – and earnings of each home will be minimum Rs 15,000- 30,000 Per Month . I got associated with this company only with this Socio Economic objective. This way 150 homes in my area will get employment opportunity .

Let us take small example to understand the above employment concept : Suppose you ask your neighbour or friend say Mr Mahesh ,(who is in search of a job ) to make 5 Kg Chakli or Nakmin ( Can select any items of your choice from over 360 Items ) every day at his home only and sell to this company directly at minimum 20 % Profit margin.Mr Mahesh will willingly do this as, his home made product is sold at 20 % margin. Company will teach Mr Mahesh – how to make quality Chakli with the help of Mobile App and ensure that Mr Mahesh makes quality product as per their standards. Once Mr Mahesh makes 5 Kg Chakli ( 25 Pkts of 200 Gm Each ) company will inspect the product quality and pick these 25 Packets from his house .Company will remit 100 % payment next day directly in to Mr Mahesh Bank account by RTGS .

The moment payment is remitted in Mr Mahesh bank account you as PFBA of your area will get Rs 25 /- directly in your bank account on same day from company ( Rs 1 Per Unit ) .

So in the above case your earnings will be : Rs 25 /day x 150 PPBA members : Rs 3750/- Per Day .

Without any kind of investment in a company.

Remember your appointment as PFBA in your area will be approved by Company only after you appoint 150 People like Mr Mahesh under you ie. PPBA ( Prime Production Business Associates ) .

If you enrol your name before 30.11.2019 it is absolutely Free . Enrolment charges after this date will be Rs 1 lakh for DFBA.I am appointed as DBA for Mumbai District. No need to think much - you are not a looser as your enrolment is absolutely free now. Fill up the attached simple Form and click on Submit button .I t will be directly sent to company . Once you do this – send me what app message immediately .I shall inform you the name & contact number of DBA of your area .

Once this is done – you will be working under DBA of your District only .

If you need any further clarification ,you are free to contact me on my Whats app number 99201 20216

Attached please find the Simple Form ( Bio Data ) – Please fill the required details and press Submit button on it .

All the future communication need to be done on what’s app only as this will be monitored by company on digital platform – Thanks - Satla R.K.- D.B.A –Mumbai

PLEASE OPEN – FOLLOWING LINKS AND UNDERSTAND THE BUSINESS BEFORE GOING AHEAD .

I might take interest , please provide me details on my email id --kumarkhandekar57@gmail.com