Biofarm's -- organic farming techniques - steps

Dear All,

Successful Organic Farming Steps:-

1.Check SOIL pH — IF ACIDIC/ALKALINE --CORRECT WITH - Conventional Method/

( NEW Technologies )

1. Enmass Release of Soil microbes (eg.Bye Bye Phorate ,Furadan Technology)

3.Use Humic/ Fulvic / Seaweed Extracts to increase ORGANIC CARBON content of soil.

4.Use LIME + sulphur to disease Resistance mechanism of soil.

1. Never USE compost, Vermicompost, Oilcakes, etc DIRECTLY, Plse for Fermentation to restrict

Nematodes/ Soil born plant pathogens.

6.Find out Micronutrient deficiencies (if yes contact Biofarms)

1. Practice " Boosting Metabolism in Plants/ Florigen Technology"

8.Efficient water management --to control Diseases and pests

1. Use trap crops around the field eg- Pigeon pea, Mustard, Lab lab beans etc—

2. Light Traps – Keep top cut 50 lits drum with 35 lits water Diesel 500 ml - Keep 100

watt bulb with shade -switch on light at 6 pm - There by erradicate adults of all pests

1. Use organic products like SOP, Sulphur, Lime, etc

2. To meet Nutritional deficiency Take 50% Grasses + Legume fodder crops 25% + Castor

cake 10% +20% Ground nut cake + Em -100 ml+ Jaggary -10 kg + Yeast -50 gms / 200 lits water

Keep it for 15 days. After 15 days take 200-250 ml fermented solution in 200 lits water and spray

and drench to plants,.

Thank you
Good Luck

The steps you mentioned seems pretty standard. I’m pretty new to agriculture. Would love to read more elaborately each & individual step you mentioned. Some steps I actually found in the forum but would appreciate if you can elaborate them.

BTW, we just completed soil test, got the PH report. Awaiting for your response at the earliest to jump to next steps…

Dear Mr,

I am waiting to see all quiries of Farmnest Members, We can see lot of useless clarifications in organic

farming, make lengthy and lengthy. The steps I mentioned is strictly related to commercial organic

Farming. Why organic farming is so costly? / Why there is decline in production?

I will clarify the steps within short .

Thank you
Good luck

What do you mean by not using vermicompost directly? if i produce vermicompost, should i not apply it as is?