Biofarm's organic farmers > network < india

DEAR ALL,

Biofarms Really interested to Start “Organic Farmers Network-- INDIA” after seeing the interest

of farmers towards ORGANIC FARMING. Biofarms keenly watching interests farmers, their practical

problems, their state is “Like a vehicle without CONTROL”. IF ANYONE WANT TO BECOME THE PART

OF OUR NETWORK. plse send following details

NAME OF FARMER AREA OF CULTIVATION LOCATION STATE

SOIL TYPE SOIL pH WATER pH TDS OF WATER

TYPES OF CROP WANT TO GROW ETC TO

d.s.sureshkumar68@gmail.com

Thank you

Good Luck

sir., iwill post my farm details very soon…once iget all the parameters…THANKS SIR

Dear Friend,
Most welcome to all. Plse post your details. I will try my level best to respond you soon.
Thank you
Good luck

DEAR UDAY & ALL ANDHRA FARMERS,

NEW YEAR ONWARDS BIOFARMS PLANNING TO OPERATE FROM KAVLI, ANDHRA PRADESH.

SO FARMERS CAN MEET ME DIRECTLY TO AVAIL FREE TECHNICAL SERVICES – 5 DAYS IN A MONTH.

CONTACT

MR.RENUKA REDDY mobile No.09440505230

thanks sir ., for ur service…SEE u soon in ANDHRAPRADESH

is biofarm network in Maharashtra?

Dear Mr.Majid,

Most welcome to the network. Plse let me know the details Biofarms ready to assist you. Now I

stopped active participation in this forum. Most of the menbers are doing netfarming , I got

few real farmers and doing well. I am giving technical services to cardamom farmers, Banana farmers

(Contract farming- Gujarat DFV), Middle East Countries. If you are a real farmer I am ready to assist

you, For net farming Sorry

Thank you
Good luck

Respected sir,i am a farmer having 25 acres of land.We also have dairy project of 35 buffaloes.We have cultivated 35 gavraan mangoes trees recently.we are interested in organic farming.please suggests summary information for water management,fertilizers used(organic )from beginning till end as the trees are recently planted.

Hi Sir,

My uncle is looking for a person who can work with him for oraganic farming ,he has 13 acres with good water facility,

could you please help in getting a person who can work with him?

Reds
Rambabu

Thank you sir for your consideration.