Biofarm's new membership program-2012

Dear All,

IF YOU ARE A REAL FARMER YOU CAN CONTACT BIOFARMS TO GET TECHNICAL SERVICE,

RECOMMENDATIONS TO ALL.Plse REGISTER YOUR NAME SOON.

FOR MORE DETAILS

BIOFARMS R & D CENTER, IDUKKI, KERALA

d.s.sureshkumar68@gmail.com

Dear sir,
how do I enroll my self. what details do you need. I can send it across to you email id.
Thanks,

DEAR Mr.

Plse Send the following details in this forum as well as in Biofarm’s Email ID

Because all people eagerly looking for the members photograph, so we can make farmnest more

attractive. So I use the word “Real Farmers”.

MEMBERSHIP RESTRICTED TO

1. “REAL FARMERS”

2. UPLOAD PASSPORT /ANY PHOTOGRAPH

3.ADDRESS

4.DETAILS OF FARM ( Area,Types of Crops Growing) Or Kitchen Garden or Terrace Garden

5.What type of support NEED ?

Thank you
Good Luck

So this is free consultation, biofarms? Maybe you can explain what kind of support and for what crops etc.

Let us do away with the photo part lest we get into privacy issues.

Thanks.

Dear chandra Sir,

For BIOFARMS---- there is no problem with any crop , either pricission/ ployhouse / Green house

cultivation. We want to know what the farmers need, what is their difficulties while growing

X …Y …Z … crop. We are ready to hear their requirement, Biofarms will provide the

recommendations to fulfil their target (Crop production) .One can expect "The services

mentioned in Cardamom Growers Network,Kerala. NO CONSULTATION FEE

Thank you
Good Luck

Hi Biofarm,

I am interested in consultation - basically two areas

1. banana plantation - we started but the produce was uneven. may be I can send you some pictures to explain the situation.
  2. we have lots of slopes in our land and was wondering if we could use it to plant trees or some vegetables etc.

I will send you e-mail with all the details

best regards
aditya

Dear Mr.Verma,

Nice. we will assist you. For getting detais of Banana , Plse contact Er.S.Ramesh, Banana Net work

Karnataka, Photos already posted in farmnest itself. Also we have Expert from DFV (Desai Fruits

& Vegetables ) Mr.Rajesh Somi. Ref." BIOFARMS PROVIDING TECHNICAL SERVICES TO ALL"

Hear the suggestions of both , last cotact me to if any doubt exists.
Thank you
Good Luck