Bidadi Organic Natural Farm Meet

Hello All,

I have a 15 acre farm-land 30 KM from Bangalore, It has been organically farmed for 30+ years , managed by ex-banker father, and myself and my family

I invite like-minded farmers to have a “Natural Farm Day” session, which will include inputs from my father, myself, “yourselves” and a simple lunch/tea

Please let me know your interest to attend the same, so that i will announce the date, logistics etc

thanks
Kishore

Yes… I am very interested… Please
Regards

Ghale Basavaraj.s

Hi Kishore,

I am from Hyderabad, but very much interested to meet and learn from you guys and look forward to meeting you.

Regards

Sudhakar (7036167223)

Dear Mr Kishore,

Please do let me know the Location and date you intend to have this Program.

Thank you

Regards

Joseph Britto

Mailtrack

Sender notified by

[Mailtrack](https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality5&)
                10/03/19, 03:58:02 PM

×REMOVE

Mailtrack

Sender notified by

[Mailtrack](https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality5&)
                10/03/19, 03:58:42 PM

Hi Kishore,
A noble initiative!! I’m based in Bangalore and would definitely be interested…

Please count me in…

Regards

Shankar

Hello Kishore
I am based at Bangalore I would be interested in attending the meet pls let me know the date

Thank you

Thanks Kishore,
I am interested please let me know the date and time.
Suresh B V

I am interested in attending the event pl indicate date

Yes I am very keen.
Let me know the date and time.
Preferably on the weekends, mostly Saturdays
Navin
9731600073[quote=“kishgator, post:1, topic:29926, full:true”]
Hello All,

I have a 15 acre farm-land 30 KM from Bangalore, It has been organically farmed for 30+ years , managed by ex-banker father, and myself and my family

I invite like-minded farmers to have a “Natural Farm Day” session, which will include inputs from my father, myself, “yourselves” and a simple lunch/tea

Please let me know your interest to attend the same, so that i will announce the date, logistics etc

thanks
Kishore
[/quote]

Yes I am keen
Please let me know
Navin

Thanks for all your responses, will send out details in a couple of days.

Interested. Thanks for the offer.
Regards
Srini

Sir please let me know the details. I will come.
Mob no 9986867373

This is a great initiative. Absolutely interested. please let us all know of the dates.

Very kind of you to share your experience. We are all ears. PL register my name.

Regards

S Gayathri

Hi All, thanks for the responses
I am held up with other responsibilites for next two weeks, will arrange this meet in November.

Hello Kishore,
We have land Near Chintamani presently with mango trees not giving much yield. We do not have water also. Your inputs and guidelines are very useful to us.

Kindly let me know the date, time and place of the meeting.

Regards

Janardhan

@ 9483615171