Bahri date cultivation

Dear people,

Recently i have been doing a lot of reading on different types of crops and their cultivation. I came across bahri date cultivation. Surrounding my land is full of coconut plantation so its the same palm family, i plan on putting up some bahri date palms, can i get it locally or is it best to import it from dubai or other saudi countries.ALso do we have to pay extra on import taxes does the government give loan or any help if i want to get into this type of farming. My land is in dindugal district in tamil nadu.Any information regarding this all be very helpful to me. thanks in advance.

have a good day

Hi Naveen,

Please refer the following website:

[url=http://www.kgfreshdates.com/]http://www.kgfreshdates.com/[/url]

I have interacted with K.G.Murugavel and he is full into BARHEE DATES.

Regards,
Venki

Thank you Sir,

Is Hyderabad Climate is suitable for Plantation of kgfreshdates

Thank you sir for your reply.

I sent them a mail, there are busy with fruiting season so they said they will get back to me after august.

Naveen,

This is the right time, please go visit there farm, see the quantity of fruits they are able to get from tree, what are there marketing strategy, try buy few kilos and market in your area and check on hand by urself. Pitch him that you are gonna start it and you need to know all this. If you are able to gauge your marketing strategy, you will gain confidence and no matter when you start you will be ready for it. So, please go and meet him now.

Regards,
Venkatesh

Naveen,

I forgot to mention in my last reply… If you wanna do business do not wait for emails & letters… if you have phone numbers please pick up the phone and dial there numbers.

Regards,
Venkatesh

Sir,

Its long back I met Murugavel and I am not sure about the climate and soil type. Please browse there website and call them up. They should be better person to give you in detail guideline.

Regards,
Venkatesh

Dear Mr. Venki,

What you said is spot on, i cannot wait for things to happen i need to make it happen… i will be calling them in the morning i am going to go and visit his farm.

thanks for the motivation… cheers!!