Automated farming tips required

Hello All
I am a SW engineer working in Bangalore ,
I have a small piece of land brought recently 30 Guntas .i.e 3/4 acre .Land is 200 kms far from my place near Mysore, Kr Nagar taluk .
I can visit only once in 2 months .There are relatives who also have land next to mine .They can visit weekly which is close to them 2kms only.
I am planning to grow coconut trees In 36/36 ft and reamining teak wood trees plantation Dig a borewell and give drip irrigation and monitor through app for bore well on/off .I can I iniyially Invest some amount on farm later which has to be monitored remotely .
Is this possible .
Please suggest me
Thanks,
Karthik

Hi Karthik,

We both are in same boat, I have also recently purchased 15 guntas near yediyur and very new to agriculture. So, it would be helpful if we both can share good practices.

Regards,

Pavan

Hello Pavan,
Sure will share info about what practice I get to know and follow .Will stay in touch .
Will contact you on what’s app
Thanks ,
Karthik

Hello Karthik and Pavan,
There is a Karnataka Whats app group you can join these group.

If anybody is interested to join the Watsapp group then please post a request here or email us with a short brief on how you are related to farming. We(Admins: bose_s@live.com, eliteraghu@gmail.com) will review the request and add.

umesh khanna -organic farm input distributor and organic biodynamic consultancy firm.
would like to join group,mob no -9821095195

Hello Folks

I am Navin here. New enthusiastic organic farmer. We have a farm in Ramanagara, and do desi cow breeding. Add me to the group please. My no is 9731600073

Hello sir,

I am new to farming and have chose to become full-time farmer . I have land near channapatna. So kindly add me to what’s app group

Dear sir
If you need remote access we have one solution for irrigation and fertigation at autonomous IoT technology used system contact yuvaraj 9942636229 or mail rragrienterprises@gmail.com