Any buyers for paddy

Hello all,

I have 4 acres of paddy, ready to be harvested. out of this 3 acres of gundu rice and 1 acre of Super ponni. Planning to harvest this weekend (3-4 days). I am looking for a wholesale buyer who procures from the field. Is there any one such buyer here? or do you have any such contacts? please share me the details.

The land is near Vandavasi, Tamilnadu. This was NOT organically grown. Started out as organic, but applied fertilizers midway.

Thanks in advance.

–N.Shankar

hello all… any update on this?

Have you harvested ? I harvested a couple of months back but had to stick them as rates were low

Have we spoken earlier ?

We can connect up My no is 98400 35099

PNS

*********************************************************** Notice: “This e-mail and its attachment contains confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail and/or attachment printing,
copying, disclosing or distributing are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication erroneously, please notify the sender by e-mail or telephone and permanently delete the original message and its attachments. Please note Utopia Global Inc
is permitted to disclose an individual’s personal information to comply with legal requirements as authorized by GDPR.”

What is your expect price per ton?

Yes sir. WE have spoken before. I have your number. I will contact you over whatsapp.

they generally buy in gunny bags (75kgs). Rate varies from 1000-1500.

Do you have contacts of any buyer? are you one?

–N.Shankar