An open invitation to the interested farmers /freshers to participate in the pf

We successfully completed the work on that day and Rain God never forget to help us

we executed our farm plan as originally conceptualized - Brinjal paired row and drumstick as intercrop

Ramu Sir,

Thank you for inviting and showing us around the farm. It was good to see faces of people of whom we just read on forum. Had an amazing exp.looking fwd to come back in august to see the full fledged farm. Also Thanks to Mr. Rajkumar for being a great host.

Thanks
Rakesh

Thank you friend …you are welcome back to our farm again in August . Positively you will feel like walking through an EL DORADO

Within a week time need to gap fill all the mortality .so we gap filled and replaced those seedlings that could not survive …Essential to maintain plant population and density that determine yield of the vegetable per acre …

Dear Mr Ramu,

I had a wonderful experience when I visited the farm, where you are conducting revolutionary experiments. I learnt a lot in a few hours I was listening to you. I doubt even if I read a good text book, I would not have got that much knowledge. It was an eye opening experiential learning where you were talking about harmonal interventions and inducing stress to plants.

Most important happening was that I was allowed to know you better, and it is indeed an honour to know a person like you and start a good friendship.

Thank you very much, friend.

Regards
Shanmugasundaram.M

Dear friend
Thank you and me too was so happy on meeting with you and other of our friends …Let us have one more get together after 2 months when we have our land fully planted with varieties of other hybrid vegetables like Tomato,cherry tomato , green chillies, paprika for bujjies , Byadge chillies, capsicum , turdhal, drumstick ,beans , white egg brinjal , cucumber, melon etc

I feel it is good to invite you all when whole of our farm is attired in green shade …

Regards

After finishing first plot we moved to next plot that is full of gravel and stones .Since plastic mulching sheet is 25 micron thick and easy to get damaged in stones we directly planted brinjal seedlings over soil

No bed has been made because stones did not permit us to form beds for planting .so we used jute thread for marking planting rows , applied soil fortification that is specially designed to suit our soil condition and planted brinjal seedlings at 0.75 meter spacing between plants along the row and 0.6 meter spacing inter row spacing …

Drumstick seeds have been sown at 3 meter spacing either side

After 15 days of transplanting we have planned to apply paddy straw mulching in between rows of brinjal plants …

Lot of real challenges are lying ahead .Still we are hopeful to get 40 MT yield from this field that is measuring 40 cents…

We are relying on weather forecast that says the south west monsoon looks promising that brings excess rain this year by 14% more especially in South India than North…

What is that green colored titled “starter for new plantation is getting ready”? Is it organic?

Starter here means Nutrient solution for newly planted vegetable seedlings …Since the vegetable seedlings are grown in protray with cocopeat as growing medium that contain nothing , we are giving nurtient solution that boost establishment and growth of new plants

When a seed germinates , first is the root that emerge than shoot and proliferate more quickly . For the first few days the plant use its own food stored in its cotyledon and when it keeps growing it needs more nutrients …

So to facilitate quick establishment that is possible through more root volume the nutrients solution is applied. The green color of nutrient solution is due to fungicide that we happened to apply .Because the night of the day of planting we received heavy rain that lasted till next day morning .To save the new seedlings from root rot disease that might come from soil , we applied this fungicide along with nutrient solution …Two in one purpose to save labour and time

thanks ramu sir for all the courtesy extended during our visit to your farm. could meet Mr.Shanmugasundaram along with you.
regret for the delayed response after my visit as I was held up for the last fortnight.
the visit was very informative.
Hats of to your clear decimation of the plant life in detail and more clearly explaining to us.

namaskaram.

r seshaadri, tumkur.

Thank you sir…Really I appreciate your interest in hi tech farming …since we could not always share so much through net , meeting with each other will really have better opportunity to learn so much in short time with better understanding …sure I will invite you to the farm once we complete planting in all the targeted area …Trust you will enjoy like walking through an El Dorado …
I was happy on having met you with your nice and intelligent family
Regards

Ramu sir,

I missed the May 28th opportunity. Please allow me to work with you for a few days. Please inform in advance so that I can plan my trip.

My daughter’s family is in Blore, so I can make my own arrangements. Thanks and regards.
BVR Kumar.