2 fruitful years of FarmNest.com! (now crossed 12!)

Dear Chandra,

Your site has been a reference material for me. Congratulations and keep up the good work.

With regards,

T Shanmughan ???

OHO
What a lot of articles,what a great information, experiences,openion

critisisoms encouragements.
VOW GREAT!
Hats off to you.Hearty congratulations.
Emmen upadhyaya.

Dear sir,

Realy apology for delayed wishes and congrats. Since we have seen this posting to-day, come to know about it.

Once, may be begining time think so, we have browsed the Farmnest forum , registered and not taken seriously. But, its successive approach,presenting methods,user friendly,concept of helping genuine farming people, creating very open platform for like minded peoples to communicate with their identification,details realy great and gradualy started to attract us. To-day …in a day if we missout to see the farmnest forum…we feel some thing is missed out.

Realy good work,keep it up ,improve successively without stoping and definetly it will become a strong bonded farmer’s friends group as well as forum. surely directly and indirectly it will be saving energy,money,time more than anything best things,practices will be reached to the right people.No doubt, in coming days it will be a realy best n genuine farmer’s friends forum.

OUR suggestion:For photo’s contest, you can create further simple methods to compare all the photo’s in a stretch to give the opinion. We dont know, the practical possibilities of to do so.

Once again all the best.

kasturiraju.

Thanks all, once again!

@kasturiraju,
Will review if we can find an easier way for the photo contests. Thanks.

Congratulations on the wonderful achievement. It is nice to see people enthusiastically pursuing or willing to pursue agriculture as a hobby/full time occupation. It is also equally notable, the level of participation from everyone in the forum.

Keep going…

Best
Biju

Thank you for providing new enthusiastic would be farmers plethora of ideas.Pl keep it up.
Suggestion:Would it not be better if latest messages appear first in a thread rather than first message first

The current layout is fairly standard for most boards, but you could always set your preference from Profile - Look and layout.

Thanks.

Dear All,

i have no words to express my gratitude to this forum.

well i am still novice in farming but this forum has educated me in lot of things.

always indebt to members & peers.

always going !!!

warm regards
rajesh

Keep up the good work.
I hope Farmnest goes on to our children and they continue to use the information already shared in these forums.
Wishing Long life ahead.
Nikhil

Congrats! Chandra and Belated Birthday wishes to Farmnest. Really appreciate you for taking this step and keeping and helping illiterates like me in this field. Wish you the very best.

I also wanted to take this opportunity to thank all the Farmnest members for all their advices. In particular I would like to thank Swamy and Kasturi Raju for all the inputs they gave.

A special mention of our departed friend ‘Murali’ and hope his family is doing good and his soul is in peace.

Dear Chandraji
Lots of Congratulations, to me, it seems years have passed to be associated with Farm Nest. Your and other noble persons efforts have binded the community together in increase in valuable suggestions,knowledge which not only community is benefited but other then farmers are too attached to it.
Please accept my heartiest congratulations on behalf of community.
With regards
g c jagwani

Hi Chandra & Fellow Agri Gurus,

Many Happy returns of the day “FARMNEST”.

FARMNEST simply put - Great site, Great Sharing, Great Solutions, Great knowledge base, Great People.

Way to go guys… you guys make this world a living thing…

Regards,
agri_lover

Congratulations. Thanks for holding my hand while I take baby steps. Thank you.