10 th Qualified person can study B.F.Tech ( Bachelor of Farm Technology )

Those who are interested to study B.F.Tech ( Bachelor of Farm technology ) through open and distance learning ( correspondence course ) can seek admission in Tamilnadu Agriculture University , coimbatore . Eligibility for joining this course is 10 th standard. Other persons with any degree are also eligible to pursue this course in Agriculture . Duration 4 years. No upper age limit. Already thousands of farm enthusiast joined this course and secured degree in Farm technologies . Even Doctors , Engineers , Farmers , from across the country are studying B.F.Tech courses in Tamilnadu Agriculture University . This is an opportunity for those farm enthusiast who wish to enrich their knowledge on Agriculture A to Z.

can you please send the full details.
thanks in advance

I got the details but they are in Tamil language. How can I get the english version?
thanks

Dear friend

Mainly to educate the farming community on scientific agriculture production technologies to enable them to produce quality farm produce and earn higher farm income in the market , the Tamilnadu Agriculture university , coimbatore has been conducting correspondence course B.F.Tech through Directorate of open and distance learning . The farmers need to have minimum education level of SSLC to enroll in the B.F.Tech course .It is 4 years duration course . 8 semesters. It covers all the subject in agriculture technologies like Agronomy , soil science, Agriculture Engineering , Horticulture ( vegetable, fruits, flowers, plantation crop production) Integrated farming systems ,pest and disease management, seed production and Nursery management ,Precision farming , Agri-business and marketing , Organic farming and sustainable farming methods , climate and environment etc…

2 days in a month ( saturday and sunday ) you need to attend contact program either at Tamilnadu AGriculture university coimbatore main campus or some other study centre that is mostly Regional Research station like Tindivanam near chennai.Professors in Tamilnadu AGriculture University are taking classes and conduct field programs …

You need to attend semester exams for which 60% attendance is a must . In 4 years you can secure B.F.Tech degree .There is no age limit fixed for securing admission…You can also secure Employment using this degree certificate in MNC companies or in foreign land.

It completely equip the farming community with thorough practical knowledge of agriculture.

Lot of farmers , farm managers , Farm enthusiasts , Doctors and Engineers have been studying B.F.Tech in Tamilnadu Agriculture University .

For details you can browse through TNAU website and contact ODL dept for further information

I got the details from website but they are in Tamil language. How can I get the english version?
thanks

Please call tomorrow to the telephone number - 0422-6611229 and get the information…stay blessed

thanks a lot